Translate

Monday, January 6, 2014

Greeting!

Hello! I want to welcome you to my blog. I realize its a litte bare right now. I have been blogging for a few years now but I wanted to share some of my successes and my life with more people so I have started this blog.

Scary to start a new blog and have well no one paying attention. But stick with me and I promise I will entertain you in some way. lol

I love people,  I love life and I like to write sometimes random, sometimes deep thoughts. Mixing that together with my daily stuff and sharing it is my passion.

I live in the heart of Montana. The middle of no where I say. I live a simple life with my boyfriend, my 2 kids, and a various array of animals. Some people say they dream of my life. haha That makes me laugh because they are welcome to come feed and break water for me in the morning at 20 below zero! Some people would run away scream if they had to live 15 miles from the nearest Starbucks.

Where ever you are and who ever you are, I welcome you. The internet has opened so many doors for me and has introduced me to some of my most cherished friends. We are lucky enough to live in an age where we can all be neighbors and friends and we can all walk together and share each others experiences.

I take your hand in friendship! Come back and visit me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment